I'm Stef :) my blog is pretty much 80% Supernatural, with lame jokes, interesting factoids, food, and sex making up the remaining 20%. You've been warned.
Feel free to ask me anything!
Kesha got out of rehab, cut her hair, unfollowed Dr. Luke, changed her artistic name to Kesha Rose, and updated her twitter image, bio and header
I can feel the comeback in my bones
what if everyone in the world could manipulate one crab. and it was their soul crab and like if we sycnhronized our thoughts our crabs could work together as an army and overthrow evil governments but you could also use your crab for evil like to snip someone
it would be an interesting view into the hearts of humans, these soul crabs
It’s 2AM somewhere
crabs have no concept of time. only creation and destruction
sometimes i really want to explore abandoned places but then i remember that i sprint out of rooms after i turn the lights off
im in philosophy and were talking about how you can doubt everything’s existence except for your own consciousness and the guy that sits in front of me just turns around tears streaming down his face and goes “i am on so many drugs”
#You know what is really interesting? #Dean doesn’t put his back to John and talk to Sam #No he puts his back to Sam and steps between John and Sam in a protective position #His body language is essentially taking Sam’s side in the argument#Why? #Because he knows he can continue on without John but not without Sam - (bigbloodyheroes)
1. Frankenweenie (2012)
2. Corpse Bride (2005)
3. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THIS
I’ve been cheated my whole life.
"Every story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Not necessarily in that order." - Tim Burton.